Diana has had twenty-five years of experience as a licensed real estate broker in Charleston, SC, with a comprehensive knowledge of luxury real estate. She has raised a family in the historic downtown area and Seabrook Island where she thoroughly understands the factors that influence local real estate values. Diana possesses a keen understanding of the Charleston market and has had many successes in the sale of historic, waterfront, and resort properties. Integrity, diligence, hard work, and commitment contribute to perfecting her skills as a broker. Her services are provided in a timely manner, with the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
Diana has built personal and business relationships by being responsive to her clients' needs. She has effective communication and negotiation skills coupled with an outstanding company support system. Handsome Properties is a service-oriented organization that prides itself on high standards and being on the cutting edge while welcoming new and innovative ideas within the real estate market. From Diana you can expect the professionalism, energy, and expertise that is essential to any client's real estate needs.
Diana is an active member in community organizations including the Charleston Garden Club, the Carolina Art Association, The Preservation Society and others. Originally born in Savannah, Diana lived in Tennessee and Florida before becoming a longtime resident of Charleston. She and her husband, a well known local architect, have renovated numerous properties in the area. Her passion lies in history, architecture and the lifestyle that Charleston embodies and in helping her clients find their special place to enjoy this for themselves. Diana provides her clients with a personalized approach that builds relationships lasting long after the perfect home has been found.
•Thanks very much Diana. We are so happy that you showed us our house. It is definitely everything that we wanted!!! We do appreciate all of your help finding the perfect location and home for us. We are excited that it all came together so easily and quickly and perfectly!!
• Thank you for your friendship, wisdom, and for finding our perfect home!
• Thank you for your professional efforts in helping us to understand the market and make a good choice in our new home in Charleston!
• Now that we have closed, I wanted to send a quick note to thank you. Further to our purchase, I think we have found a tremendous value. I did want to tell you how much I appreciate your staying with us to show us properties over more than the past couple of years. We certainly appreciate it and I'm pleased we finally have our own home in Charleston.
• We met Diana in March of 2013 when we called her to see a property. Being from Connecticut, we knew no one to contact but were very fortunate to find Diana. She responded immediately to the message my husband left for her and showed us several properties while we were in Charleston. We found a house just prior to its "being listed" but not in time for us to see it before having to return to Connecticut.
Diana called us as soon as she was allowed in to view it, sent us a video, and because of her response time, knowledge, and advice we have owned the house now for almost a year. Diana was also very instrumental in helping us find a good architect and contractor. She is hard-working, kind, knowledgeable, honest, and listens to her clients. We highly recommend Diana Goff. She knows Charleston and really cares about her clients.
• It is our pleasure to tell you about our experience working with Diana Goff, an experienced agent in Charleston, South Carolina. Diana shows any listing that she has found as well as any listing that you may find. She shows no partiality to certain real estate firms, which means that she is truly looking out for the client by offering them all that is on the market in the price range. She is good about giving you all the information you need to make a good decision.
Diana has a plan when showing houses and is very good about keeping her appointments. She is careful to communicate with other agents if there are delays in the schedule. She will ask questions, get answers, and solve any problems. Diana can write a good contract. She is on your team!
After we bought our house Diana made sure all the loose ends were tied up to make for an easy closing. This is very important when you are from out of town. She made sure that we knew where certain services were. After the sale, she does not take her commission and run. Diana is available to help you make an easy transition.
As a listing agent, Diana markets the home beautifully with brochures, website listings, advertising, and agent open houses. She is continually keeping on top of what is going on and relays that information to the client. We are certain of one thing, and that is that our agent Diana Goff will be there for us all the way.